Call for Nominations for College Associates
Provost Mayo Moran solicits nominations from all members of the College community of individuals suitable for consideration as Associates of the College.
Several positions are available this year. Members of the teaching staff of the University of Toronto, or of bodies federated or affiliated with the University of Toronto, who are not Associates or Fellows of another undergraduate college on the St. George campus, and other persons who are associated with Trinity College academically as teachers, may be appointed Associates of the College for a term of two years. An Associate's appointment may be renewed twice, in each case for two years.
The main criteria for new Associates are their academic calibre and their willingness to participate in the life of the College, especially by meeting with students of the College. The academic calibre of Associateship candidates is assessed as follows:
- On the basis of teaching and research in the case of candidates whose academic duties include both teaching and research.
- Entirely on the basis of teaching in the case of candidates whose academic duties include teaching but not research.
- Entirely on the basis of research in the case of candidates whose academic duties include research but not teaching.
Provost Moran hopes that all members of the College will give careful consideration to the nomination of candidates.
- Deadline for all nominations: January 15, 2018
- The nominee's name and title (eg. Professor, Dr.)
- The nominee's email address
- A brief explanation of why you regard the nominee a suitable candidate for appointment as an Associate of the College
- Please submit the above informaton to Dean of Arts Prof. Michael Ratcliffe at: firstname.lastname@example.org