Wellness Events at Trinity
The Office of the Dean of Students and Trinity's Don team has organized a number of exciting wellness events. Students, take a break from the stress of academic life, and enjoy some relaxing and fun activities!
Take a look at some of the upcoming 'Fall 2017 Stressbusters':
- Make Your Own Terrarium on Tuesday, November 21 from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm in the Abbott Room
- Make Your Own Smoothie on Wednesday, November 22 from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm in Strachan Hall
- Make Your Own Holiday Decorations on Tuesday, November 28 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm in the Abbott Room
- Yoga to Live Classical Music on Thursday, November 30 from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm in the Combination Room
- Make Your Own Bath Bombs on Friday, December 1 from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm in the Abbott Room
- Make Your Own Milkshake on Monday, December 4 from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm in Strachan Hall
- 10-Minute Massage* on Thursday, December 7 from 12:00 pm to 4:30 pm in the Abbott Room
- 10-Minute Massage* on Friday, December 8 from 12:00 pm to 4:30 pm in the Abbott Room
- Button Making on Wednesday, December 13 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm in the Abbott Room
- Candy Kebabs on Friday, December 15 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm in the Abbott Room
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Community Wellness Programming Assistants at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Sign-up for this event will be sent to all students during the week of November 27th to December 1st. Sign-up will be limited to Trinity College students and will be on a first-come, first-served basis.