Nominations for Honorary Degrees and Honorary Fellows
The Committee for Honorary Degrees and Honorary Fellows meet yearly to consider candidates for the award of Honorary Degrees and Honorary Fellowships at College Convocations twice a year. To ensure the widest possible participation by the college community, we invite you to consider potential names and to submit nominations.
The Committee looks for individuals, most particularly, but not necessarily, graduates of Trinity and individuals associated with the College who have attained a standard of excellence in a particular field of endeavour, or who are distinguished in some notable manner. In addition, it is the practice not to consider nominations for currently serving members of the staff or students of Trinity College or the University of Toronto, or for individuals in active political public life.
- The nomination form is available online. Please download it, fill in and save it, and then submit electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All nominations must include a CV and at least two letters of support.
- The form is a fillable pdf, all fields must be filled in
- You may submit the form electronically as an attachment to your email
- Please fill in both pages of the form
- You may also print the form and fill in by hand
- Completed forms may be sent via post or submitted in-person to:
Office of the Provost
6 Hoskin Avenue
Toronto, ON M5S 1H8