Opportunities for Students
Welcome to Trinity College's opportunities for students website! Trinity College strives to provide a number of both paid and volunteer opportunities for students each year. Some examples of positions include: College Tour Guides, Residence Tour Room Hosts, Copy Centre Clerks, Peer Advsiors, FLC Peer Mentors and Assistant Peer Mentors, Student Library Staff, various other Work-Study positions and more! We will also even advertise other opportunities available through both the University of Toronto and larger community, as they are made available to us.
Depending on the specific position, application timelines vary, but often take place in either the early fall or late winter. For information regarding our current opportunities, please click on the individual links below. Please continue to check-back for more great opportunities, as this web page is updated frequently!
STUDENT LIFE - Innovation Hub - Hiring multiple positions *deadline April 22nd, 2018*
Trinity College Summer 2018 Work Study Positions *Applications open April 13th, 2018 and close April 29th, 2018*
- Accounts Payable Assistants - 2 positions (Office of the Bursar)
- Assistant Coordinator - Academic & Student Life Programming - 1 positon (Office of the Registrar)
- Career Research and Programming - 1 position (Office of the Registrar)
- Community Wellness Programm Assistant - 1 positions (Community Wellness & Office of the Dean of Students)
- Records Management Assistant - 1 position (Office of the Registrar)
- Residence Admissions Assistant - 2 positions (Office of the Dean of Students)
Trinity College Peer Advising Program - Peer Advisor posting *REPOSTED for specific disciplines* deadline April 29th, 2018*