Join the Friends of the Library
The Friends of the Library, Trinity College, founded in November 1975, is open to all who support the objectives and programs of the John W. Graham Library.
Benefits of membership
Membership is by donation with a suggested minimum of $25 per year. By joining the Friends of the Library, you will receive:
- A tax receipt for your donation
- Invitations to Friends of the Library literary events throughout the year
- Trinity, the alumni magazine of Trinity College.
- Volunteer opportunities throughout the year with an active and collegial group
How to join
You may become a member by the following methods:
When joining online, please note that it is essential to state under Designation that your payment is for a Friends of the Library Membership. If you do not, the amount will be entered as a general donation to Trinity and you will not be a member of the Friends.
Please read the following instructions carefully before donating.
- Donate online through Trinity College's secure donation site.
- Enter all required contact information.
- In the dropdown menu under Designation, you must select the option "Other, please specify in special instructions.
- In the text box below designation, enter >Friends of the Library – Membership.
- Under Payment Information select the amount you wish to give (any amount may be entered at the bottom), enter your credit card information, click on Continue and complete the form.
- Download and fill out the following: Membership form.pdf
- Include with form a cheque payable to TRINITY COLLEGE
- Send to the following mailing address:
The Treasurer, Friends of the Library
John W. Graham Library
6 Hoskin Avenue,
Toronto, M5S 1H8
- Download and fill out the following form: Membership form.pdf
- Leave form at the circulation desk at the John W. Graham Library, 3 Devonshire Place (East House in the Munk School of Global Affairs). The staff will forward it to the Friends of the Library treasurer.