Audio-Visual Equipment Booking
- VCR/DVD players
- CD player
- stereo cassette player
- record album player
- slide projector
- overhead projector
- LCD projector
- Go to the Circulation Desk on the first floor of the Library to book AV equipment for in-library use. Bookings are not accepted in advance, unless made by academic staff for a specific class.
- If your booking is not for a class, your TCard will be kept at the Circulation Desk for the duration of the booking. If the booking is for a group, only one TCard is required.
- A staff member will accompany the individual/group to the AV room in the library basement to set-up requested equipment for immediate use. If the AV room has been booked in advance for a class, the set-up will be completed before the class begins.
- Notify circulation desk staff immediately once you finish using the the AV-room so equipment can be securely stored.
Please note: All Graham Library AV-equipment must be used on Trinity College property.
- The equipment is only available for Divinity classes and for occasional use by other members of the Trinity College administrative and teaching staff. AV equipment needed for Arts & Science classes should normally be booked through the U of T Office of Space Management.
- To make a booking request, call (416) 978-5851 or visit the Circulation Desk in the Library between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. Alternatively, you can email a request to email@example.com 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You will receive a response the following business day.
- If you require set-up assistance, you must provide a minimum of 2 days' notice (excluding weekends) so we can schedule a staff member to set-up equipment before class and pick it up when the class is finished.
- If you do not require set-up assistance, please pick-up booked equipment at the Circulation Desk, and return it to the library on the day of booking during the library's opening hours.