Newly Admitted Students
Welcome to Trinity College!
As a newly admitted student, there are many things you have to do or take into consideration before classes begin in September. Your transition to U of T will be an exciting time, but can sometimes feel overwhelming. Don't worry, the staff in the Trinity Registrar's Office are here to help. We are a reliable first stop for any questions or concerns you may have about academic or financial matters. Please use the contact information on the right to get in touch with one of our advisors. We look forward to meeting you over the following months, either at our Orientation Session in May, our Course Enrolment Sessions in June/July or interacting with you by phone, e-mail or Skype.
- Newly Admitted Student Hub (Log-in to View Details of Your Trinity Offer and More!)
- Welcome to Trinity! (PDF)
- Trinity Residence - FAQ
- Trinity One
- Course Enrolment and Academic Advising
- Spring Orientation for Newly Admitted Students
- September Orientation
- Trinity Courses for First-Year Students
- First Year Learning Communities
- Information for Parents
- Trinity College Brochure (PDF)
- Faculty of Arts and Science Newly Admitted Website