Newly Admitted Students
Welcome to Trinity College!
As a newly admitted student, there are many things you have to do or take into consideration before classes begin in September. Your transition to U of T will be an exciting time, but can sometimes feel overwhelming. Don't worry, the staff in the Trinity Registrar's Office are here to help. We are a reliable first stop for any questions or concerns you may have about academic or financial matters. Please use the contact information on the right to get in touch with one of our advisors. We look forward to meeting you over the next few months, either at our Orientation Session in May, our Course Enrolment Sessions in June/July or interacting with you by phone, e-mail or Skype.
Use the links below to navigate your way through the Newly Admitted Students section of our website. Make sure to read through the "Checklist for Newly Admitted Students" carefully as there are many opportunities and dates that you won't want to miss.
- Welcome to Trinity! (PDF)
- Checklist for Newly Admitted Students (PDF)
- Residence - Next Steps
- Course Enrolment and Academic Advising
- September Orientation
- Trinity Courses for First-Year Students
- First Year Learning Communities
- Faculty of Arts and Science Newly Admitted Website
- Information for Parents
- Trinity College Brochure (PDF)