Commuter Student Dining
If you are a Trinity student and not living in residence:
- you are automatically a member of NRAC (the Non-Resident Affairs Committee).
- you need to eat!
you get, as a Trinity NRAC student:
- 15 free meals (full time)
- 10 free meals (part-time)
Your free NRAC meals are automatically loaded on your U of T student card (T-card). Just have your T-card swiped at the dining hall entrance (Strachan Hall - all meals; St. Hilda's (Melinda Seaman) - breakfast only).
Plus - Great value meal options:
Questions: contact your NRAC Heads or go the Bursar's Office after the first week of term.
- Buy a supplementary 12-meal plan for just $115.00 ($9.58/meal). Taxes included. Valid at any meal. All you can eat. Variety, rotating menu, vegetarian and vegan options. Pay at the Bursar's Office (cash, cheque, debit, credit) and the plan will be added to your T-card. 5% discount for purchases of 5 plans or more.
- Buy individual meals. Breakfast $6.00; lunch $10.00; dinner $11.75, special dinners $14.50 (dates will be posted. Taxes included. All you can eat. Payable by cash at the door.
Your 2013-14 NRAC Heads
OR e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org