Meals for Non-Resident Students
If you are a Trinity student and not living in residence :
- you are automatically a member of NRAC (the Non-Resident Affairs Committee, a branch of student government)
- you need to eat!
As a Trinity NRAC student, you get:
- 15 free meals (full time)
- 10 free meals (part-time)
Your free NRAC meals are automatically loaded on your U of T student card (T-Card), and they can be redeemed at the servery in Strachan Hall. Just have your T-Card swiped at the dining hall entrance.
Great value meal options:
1. Buy a supplementary 10-meal plan for just $108.00 ($10.80/meal). Taxes included. Valid at any meal. All you can eat. Variety, rotating menu, vegetarian and vegan options. Pay at the Office of the Dean of Students (debit or credit) and the plan will be added to your T-Card. 5% discount for purchases of 5 plans or more.
Please note that individual meals can be purchased in cash at the door, but prices will soon be adjusted to reflect competitive external pricing: the best value is to purchase 10-meal plans.
2. Buttery Bucks NEW for 2017/18 (available to Trinity residence and commuter students)
Trinity is pleased to offer a new program available to all students: Buttery Bucks are available at a discounted rate to all Trinity students, for use at the Buttery retail food operation any time the Buttery is open.
The Buttery is separate from the student dining plan, with different food offerings. At the Buttery we sell Starbucks products (coffee, espresso-based drinks, teas & hot chocolate), muffins & pastries, PizzaPizza, Burritos and Rice Bowls, sushi, cold drinks, many grab-and-go options such as sandwiches, fruit and yogurt, and a variety of other snacks.
Buttery Bucks can be purchased in $50 increments at discounted rate for Trinity students (10% off up to $250, and 15% off for anything above $250 – single purchase, non-cumulative) and can be used at a one-to-one dollar value in the Buttery, using your T-Card. For example for $100 on your T-Card, this would cost $90 (no tax is charged when you buy Buttery Bucks as this is added upon purchase of food).
Buttery Bucks can be purchased at the Dean of Students Office at St.Hilda’s College during regular hours. Buttery Bucks are not refundable, but can be carried over from year to year.
Questions: contact the Office of the Dean of Students