Dean of Students
|Dean of Students||Kristen Moore|
|Administrative Assistant to the Dean of Students||Erin McCuaig|
|Assistant Dean of Students||Adam Hogan|
|Associate Director, Community Wellness||Ramata Tarawally|
The Office of the Dean of Students is responsible for oversight of the non-academic student life at the College, with the ultimate goal of fostering the well-being and academic success of Trinity students.
This entails several focus areas:
- Working one-on-one with students to support them and advocate on their behalf
- Working directly with student leadership to ensure student representation and delivery of appropriate supportive and social programming initiatives
- Connecting students with appropriate resources within Trinity, the University of Toronto, and beyond
- Oversight of residence admissions and placements; school-year management of residence operations
- Emergency and crisis response and liaising with appropriate resources
- Supervision of the student life aspect of the Academic Don staff portfolio
- Interpretation and applicaton of relevant policies, also their development and revision through governance
- Liaising with the University of Toronto to ensure optimal delivery of services
The Dean, Assistant Dean and Associate Director, Community Wellness are available to speak with students for any matters and appointments can be set up by contacting Erin McCuaig.