First-Year Advising Program
Trinity College offers both group and individual counselling sessions aimed at helping students succeed in their first year of university.
We will send out an e-mail well in advance of each of these sessions with further information and instructions on how to sign-up, so make sure that your correct e-mail address is on ROSI.
The First-Year Advising Program includes:
- Getting Started Sessions - summer group counselling sessions (HOSTED AT TRINITY COLLEGE) on course enrolment, finances and the academic transition to university; a great opportunity to meet the Registrar's Office team and spend some time at the college!
- First Year Advising Appointments - fall-term individual counselling appointments regarding the transition to university;
- Subject POSt Group Session - on choosing and enrolling in programs of study;
- First Year Advising Appointments - spring-term individual counselling appointments regarding your academic progress and plans for second year;
- Please note that although these first-year counselling sessions are offered at specific times throughout the year, you can speak with an advisor in the Registrar's Office at any time to ask questions or to discuss academic, financial or personal issues. You can make an appointment by calling 416-978-2687 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope that as a first-year student you take advantage of the opportunity to connect with an advisor in the Registrar's Office.
Have an enjoyable and successful first year!