Trinity College Corporation
The Corporation of Trinity College is a body composed of more than 400 members of the college community, including church officials and elected members of Trinity alumni and friends.
Corporation has the power to amend the Statutes, to designate honorary members of Corporation, to refer matters to the Board of Trustees or to the Senate, and to confirm regulations presented by those bodies. The Corporation appoints the Chancellor, the Provost, the Secretary of the College, the Public Orator, two Esquire Bedells, and the college auditors.
The Coporation meeting dates for 2018-2019 are below. All Corporation meetings are held at noon in the George Ignatieff Theatre (GIT).
- Thursday, October 25, 2018
- Thursday, April 25, 2019
REPORTS TO CORPORATION:
- Provost's Report to Corporation for October 2018
- Heads of College Report to Corporation for April 2018
- Heads of Arts Report to Corporation for April 2018
- NRAC Report to Corporation for April 2018
AGENDA PAPERS FOR CORPORATION MEETINGS: