Employment Opportunity: Student Services Assistant
Appointment Type: 1 year contract (or secondment) September 3, 2019 to September 4, 2020
Classification & Hiring Range: Administrative 8N $55,541 to $70,965 (Hiring Range: $55,541 to $58,000)
Reports to: Director of Student Services & Registrar
Trinity College is a vibrant and diverse academic community with a rich history and excellent local and international reputation. Since its founding in 1851, the College has valued and fostered a high level of academic achievement with some 2,000 currently registered students, 450 of whom live at the College. Trinity College grounds comprise spectacular historic buildings, and the College is among the smallest and most prestigious colleges on the St. George Campus of the University of Toronto. Trinity’s campus currently consists of four main buildings and is located in the central Toronto downtown core, steps from the Bloor-St. George subway and Queen’s Park.
Under general direction, the incumbent provides a wide range of student services and administrative support services to the Student Service Centre.
Front-Line Services (60%)
- Provides front-line services in person, by e-mail and telephone to a wide range of individuals: students, faculty, staff, parents, high school guidance counsellors and the general public.
- Triages all inquiries, assesses the level of need, addresses inquiries when appropriate and/or makes an appropriate referral.
Records and Registration (20%)
- Manages the office’s filing system.
- Advises on procedures for the maintenance of student records, with particular attention to confidentiality, modernization of systems and compliance with University policies and FIPPA.
- Completes verification of enrolment forms and letters.
- Processes fee deferrals.
- Processes Divinity transcript requests.
Office Organization (10%)
- Manages the calendars of office staff.
- Monitors student traffic and keeps statistics on use of services.
- Provides administrative support to office staff as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
College Diploma or an acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience.
Related work experience in a student services or customer service environment an asset.
Full-time, 35 hours per week. Generally 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday, however flexibility in hours is required due to the nature of working with students, and occasional evening or weekend work will be required to accommodate the student schedule. Overtime will be required during peak periods.
Submit resume and covering letter to:
https://secure.trinity.utoronto.ca/Resume/?Stream=Student%20Services%20Assistant Only applications with both cover letters and resumes and submitted through Trinity’s online application system will be considered.
Job posting: August 12, 2019
Applications will be accepted until: August 18, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
Trinity College is a federated university in the University of Toronto and offers excellent employment opportunities with exceptional benefits. The College is a culturally diverse community that sustains a tradition of academic excellence and provides a vibrant and welcoming community of students, faculty, alumni and staff.
Trinity College is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity based on merit, transparency, accessibility and inclusion ensuring that all candidates are given a fair opportunity. If you need this job posting in an alternative format or if you require accommodation measures, please contact us at email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your needs at every stage of the recruitment and selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.