Nominations for Honorary Degrees and Honorary Fellows
The Committee for Honorary Degrees and Honorary Fellows meet regularly to consider nominations for Honorary Degrees and Honorary Fellowships at Trinity's Divinity Convocation in May and Matriculation Convocation in September. We invite you to submit nominations.
The Committee looks for individuals, most particularly, but not necessarily, graduates of Trinity and individuals associated with the College who have attained a standard of excellence in a particular field of endeavour, or who are distinguished in some notable manner. In addition, it is our general practice not to consider nominations for currently serving members of Trinity College or the University of Toronto, or for individuals in active political public life.
There is no deadline specified because the review of nominations is done on an ongoing basis.
- Please email Judith Lavin at email@example.com to obtain a nomination form.
- All nominations must include a CV and at least two letters of support.
- The form is a fillable pdf, all fields must be filled in
- Please fill in both pages of the form
- You may also print the form and fill in by hand
- Completed forms may be sent via post or submitted in-person to:
Office of the Provost
6 Hoskin Avenue
Toronto, ON M5S 1H8