Student Clubs & Organizations
At Trinity College, there’s a wide range of social, athletic and politically-oriented clubs, organizations and student events that allow for any student to feel at home! It is often said that at Trinity, there is a club for everyone – and if there’s not, you can start one!
- Are you eco-conscious? Think globally and act locally? Join the Trinity College Environmental Society.
- Does drama follow you? The Dramatic Society stages classical and contemporary works, with an annual cabaret and Shakespeare in the Quad.
- Get active! Trinity Athletics organizes athletic events/outings and is your liaison to U of T’s intramural sports program.
- Enjoy a good old-fashion satirical debate? Join the Literary Institute (The Lit), Canada’s oldest student debating society.
- The pen is mightier than the sword: Contribute to one of the student publications: magazine, the Review (art, prose, and poetry) and the yearbook.
- Want to find a like-minded community – join on of the numerous clubs and Trinity-based U of T student societies. Trinity’s outreach activities are mainly run by our student clubs.
Student clubs and budgets all operate through student government – the Trinity College Meeting (TCM) and the whole process is explained on Trin Life (student-managed website) as well as a full listing of clubs and contact information. Students have control over funds and budgets are approved via the TCM.
Already involved? Check out our resources for student clubs and groups!