2021 Fall Reopening & Covid Updates
The Graham Library Team are thrilled to welcome patrons back to the library this September 7.
The health of our returning library patrons and our staff is of utmost importance. As we continue to receive guidance on public health, U of T Libraries Central, U of T and Trinity’s Administration, the information on this page will change throughout September.
Please see our library hours page for updated opening times.
All members of our community who come to U of T campuses in Fall 2021 – including use of library spaces – must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by October 13, 2021.
Who can enter the library?
Only current University of Toronto students, faculty, and staff may enter Graham Library at this time. You will need to show the following at entry:
- A valid TCard is required to enter the library.
IF you don’t have a TCard yet: you need to provide your UTORid (University of Toronto ID). You can find out how to get your TCard here.
- You must show a “green” UCheck status for the current day before being granted access to the library. If you do not have a mobile phone with internet access, a paper copy of the Ucheck screening will be provided.
- Masks are mandatory.
What about visitors who do not have a Tcard or access to Ucheck?
At this time we are awaiting confirmation of access protocols for campus visitors who do not have a valid TCard or access to Ucheck. At this time you will not be able to enter the Graham Library.
Curbside pickup will still be available for alumni, non-conjoint students, and other external borrowers of Graham Library. Please submit requests using our online form and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm a pickup time.
Physical distancing & library spaces
- We continue to encourage physical distancing as per public health guidelines.
- Many of our individual study spaces are open for use but a number are not available at this time to facilitate physical distancing. We anticipate more information on library capacity limits soon.
- Our small, bookable group study rooms are unavailable.
What public services will be available?
- Borrowing services have resumed in-person at the library and most study areas are open to use.
- Technology services such as computers, printing and scanning are available.
- Library staff will be onsite to assist with quick reference or other brief questions about library services.
- Extended length interactions such as reference and research appointments will continue by email or Teams/Zoom until further notice.