Assigned carrels are available to graduate students of Trinity College or Wycliffe College. Students in the dissertation phase of their studies will be given preference followed by students the MA and ThM programs.
- John W. Graham Library has 10 carrels with 10 associated lockers located on the lower level.
- There are four carrels available without associated lockers.
- Graham Library staff will assign carrels on a yearly basis from September 1 to August 16.
- Students may renew twice for a maximum of three years of use.
The purpose of the assigned carrels and lockers is to:
- Provide a quiet working space and locker storage for materials related to your study.
- Offer a Graham Library Carrel Card that provides a special extended loan period for Graham Library materials (see conditions of this loan period below).