Study Room Bookings
Study Rooms are available!
We have 4 Group Study Rooms and 1 Personal Study Room available for research and study.
How to Book a Study Room
Rooms can be booked by phone at 416-978-5851 or in person at the Circulation Desk when the library is open. Bookings may be made up to one week in advance.
- Minimum of two students required; maximum of four students allowed. (Maximum of one student allowed in the Personal Study Room.)
- Minimum of two students must be in the group study room for the duration of the booking.
- All group members must be current U of T students.
- Only one booking (in a group, and as an individual on your own or part of a group) per day is permitted.
- At least two group members must check in at the Circulation Desk no later than 15 minutes after the start time of the booking or it may be forfeited.
- All group members must leave their TCards at the Circulation Desk while in the room.
Study Room Information
- The main study rooms are all located on the east side of the second floor.
- Intended use: while some discussion is permitted, these rooms are not sound-proof. They are not suitable for attending class, interviews, video conferences, or phone calls.
- Study Rooms 1 (in blue) and 2 (in yellow) can be booked by any University of Toronto students.
- Study Rooms 3 (in green) and 4 (in red) can only be booked by groups with at least one Trinity College or Wycliffe College student.
- Study Room 3 contains the G8 Reference collection: other people may need to enter the room during your booking to get books from this collection.
- Personal Study Room (in purple) can be booked by any University of Toronto students.
Please note that filming or recording within the library, especially within the study rooms, is prohibited without prior permission from the Director of the library.
View study rooms availability calendar here.