Study Room Bookings
Our study rooms are currently not available due to compliance with COVID-19 health protocols as issued by the University of Toronto and the Province of Ontario.
We will update this page when they are available.
Our study carrells and tables remain available for study and research purposes.
How to Book a Study Room
Rooms can be booked by phone at 416-978-5851 or in person at the Circulation Desk when the library is open. Bookings may be made up to one week in advance.
- Minimum of two students required; maximum of five students allowed.
- All group members must be current U of T students.
- Only one, 3-hour (maximum) booking per group per day is permitted.
- At least two group members must check in at the Circulation Desk no later than 15 minutes after the start time of the booking or it may be forfeited.
- All group members must leave their TCards at the Circulation Desk while in the room.
Study Room Information
- The main study rooms are all located on the east side of the second floor.
- Study Rooms 1 (in blue) and 2 (in yellow) can be booked by any University of Toronto students.
- Study Rooms 3 (in green) and 4 (in red) can only be booked by groups with at least one Trinity College or Wycliffe College student.
- Study Room 3 contains a computer and the G8 Reference collection: other people may need to enter the room during your booking to get books from this collection.
- The AV Room in the basement maybe booked only on weekends and after 5 pm on weekdays. Minimum of four students, maximum of eight. All group members must be current U of T students. When the room is not booked, you’re free to use it. The AV room bookings will show in the calendar as grey.
Study Room Availability
The calendar below shows all current bookings for the study rooms. All bookings in the same room are the same colour. Use the arrow in the upper right corner to hide/display individual rooms. It is easier to read if you select the week view (also in the upper right hand corner).
Please note that filming or recording within the library, especially within the study rooms, is prohibited without prior permission from the Director of the library.