Newly Admitted Students
Welcome to Trinity College!
As a newly admitted student, there are many things you have to do or take into consideration before classes begin in September. Your transition to U of T will be an exciting time, but can sometimes feel overwhelming. Don't worry, the staff in the Trinity Registrar's Office are here to help. We are a reliable first stop for any questions or concerns you may have about academic or financial matters. Please use the contact information on the right to get in touch with one of our advisors. We look forward to meeting you over the upcoming months, whether at Spring Orientation in June or through our phone, email, in-person, and Skype advising sessions offered over the summer.
- Newly Admitted Student Hub (Log-in to View Details of Your Trinity Offer and More!)
- Trinity Residence - FAQ
- Trinity One
- Course Enrolment and Academic Advising
- Getting Started Resource Guide
- Spring Orientation for Newly Admitted Students
- September Orientation
- Trinity Courses for First-Year Students
- First Year Learning Communities
- Information for Families
- Faculty of Arts and Science Newly Admitted Website