Located on the main floor of the Gerald Larkin Building (academic building), The Buttery has a lounge area, comfortable eating area and a cafeteria (servery). The Buttery is a popular place to gather for meals, to study and to socialize. The building is wheel-chair accessible.
HOURS OF OPERATION (September to April)
- Monday to Thursday: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
The servery accepts payment by: cash, debit, and credit
The Buttery offers a wide variety of healthy and convenient food, snacks and beverages, along with a few of our community's favourite offerings:
- Starbucks to go (This includes Starbucks espresso-based drinks such as lattes, hot chocolate & mochas, Tazo tea and Starbucks drip coffee) NEW
- Burrito and Salad/Rice Bowls bar NEW
- Pizza Pizza
- Soups (homemade)
- On-the-go sandwiches
- On-the-go sushi NEW
- Fruit, snacks, freshly baked pastries
Would you like to book the Buttery for a Friday evening, on a weekend or during the summer? Please contact our bookings office at: email@example.com.