MARGARET MACMILLAN TRINITY ONE PROGRAM
Trinity One provides first-year students with the opportunity to explore major issues and ideas pertaining to human life and world affairs, while in a small-group environment conducive to deep discussion and interaction.
Applications for September 2020 will open in February
The Advantages of Trinity One:
- Trinity One provides an academically rigorous preparation for the rest of your undergraduate career and is an excellent foundation for future upper level work.
- Trinity One’s interdisciplinary focus provides a firm grounding in, and connections to, a number of undergraduate programs. Students leave the program well positioned to thrive in a range of popular majors, minors and specialists.
- Trinity One includes co-curricular events that draw upon the rich resources of the Centre for Ethics, Munk School of Global Affairs & Public Policy, Faculty of Medicine and University of Toronto affiliated hospitals. These events enable students in all Trinity One streams to hear guest speakers and to engage in informal conversation with one another and with their professors.
- Trinity One is connected to a diverse, engaging and motivating undergraduate college community.
- Trinity One has a strong track record of producing alumni that go on to excel in both their academic and professional pursuits.
- Trinity One has six streams
- Students are admitted to one of the six streams based on a supplementary application
- Each stream consists of two courses (2.0 FCE) and are taken concurrently in the first year
- The seminar courses have limited enrollment to ensure small class sizes. They foster small-group discussion and emphasize the development of critical-thinking, oral-presentation, writing and research skills.