Faculty of Divinity Transcript Request Form
Official transcripts may be obtained by filling out the Faculty of Divinity Transcript Request Form (PDF). Transcript Request Forms are also available to be picked up in person at the Office of the Registrar (6 Hoskin Avenue). Please allow 5 to 7 business days for processing time.
Please note that applications for the Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) no longer require paper transcripts. Please see the OGS application online for more information.
The cost for each transcript is $12.00 CAD per copy, each time it is requested. Transcripts sent internally to the University of Toronto will be processed free of charge, however, must be sent directly to the recipient from Trinity College.
Transcripts will only be processed once payment has been received. Diplomas and transcripts will not be issued for students who have outstanding tuition or residence balances from previous sessions, or outstanding accounts with the Bursar’s Office or the John W. Graham Library.
Payment methods accepted:
- Debit Card (in-person)
- Major Credit Card (in-person or over the phone)
For payment inquiries, please contact the Office of the Bursary: email@example.com or 416-978-2523.
Please indicate your method of delivery in the space provided on the Transcript Request Form.
- Standard Mail: Transcripts are normally sent via standard mail, however, please be aware that transcripts sent via this method cannot be tracked. Postage for transcripts sent by regular mail is covered by the transcript fee. We are happy to send transcripts via courier if requested. Please see below for further information and associated costs.
- Pick-Up: Transcripts can be picked-up in person at the Trinity College Office of the Registrar (6 Hoskin Avenue), during regular business hours. Once your transcript request has been processed and is ready, we will contact you to let you know that it is available. Please allow 5 to 7 business days for processing time.
- Email: We are also able to email your transcript directly to an academic institution. The fee for this is the same as for paper transcripts, at $12.00 per copy. Please note that transcripts sent via email will bear an official signature and stamp, but may not be considered an official sealed copy by the institution receiving the transcript. Be sure to check with the institution to which you are sending the transcript, to verify that they will accept your transcript via this method.
- Courier: Transcripts can be sent via courier for an additional cost. Please note that you must have a complete mailing address (including street name, number, room number, apartment number or buzzer number if applicable). Couriered transcripts cannot be sent to a Post Office (P.O.) Box. A signature is required if the transcript is to be delivered to a residential address. FedEx will impose an additional fee if the address is incomplete or you change it after the initial request is made. Undeliverable transcripts will be returned to the Trinity College Office of the Registrar.
Courier costs (below) in addition to the transcript fee ($12.00 CAD):
- Ontario and Quebec: $15.00 CAD
- All Other Canadian Provinces: $20.00 CAD
- USA: $25.00 CAD
- Other International Destinations: $40.00 CAD