Wellness Events at Trinity - Fall 2018
The Office of the Dean of Students and Trinity's Don team has organized a number of exciting wellness events. Students, take a break from the stress of academic life, and enjoy some relaxing and fun activities!
Take a look at some of the upcoming 'Fall 2018 Stressbusters':
- Make Your Own Candy Apple on Monday, November 26 from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm in the Abbott Room
- Make Your Own Stress Ball on Wednesday, November 28 from 3:00 to 5:00 pm in the Abbott Room
- Decorate Your Own Sleep Mask on Thursday, November 29 from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm in the Abbott Room
- Drawing and Collage Workshop on Friday, November 30 from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm in Melinda Seaman
- Healthy Smoothie Making on Monday, December 3 from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm in Strachan Hall
- Muffins with Mayo on Tuesday, December 4 from 10:00 am to 11:00 am in Melinda Seaman
- Student Services Candy Event on Wednesday, December 5 from 11:00 pm to 2:00 pm in Trinity Main Hallway
- End of the Year Party on Thursday, December 6 from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm in the Abbott Room
- 10 Minute Massages* on Friday, December 7 from 12:00 pm to 4:30 pm in the Abbott Room
- 10 Minute Massages* on Monday, December 10 from 12:00 pm to 4:30 pm in the Abbott Room
- Button Making on Tuesday, December 11 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm in Abbott Room
- Make Your Own Candles** on Thursday, December 13 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm in the Abbott Room
- Make Your Own Gingerbread House on Friday, December 14 from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm in the Abbott Room
- Make Your Own Fruit Shish Kebab on Tuesday, December 18 from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm in Abbott Room
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Community Wellness Programming Assistants at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Sign-up for this event will be sent to all students during the week of November 27th to December 1st. Sign-up will be limited to Trinity College students and will be on a first come, first serve basis.
** Bring your own glass jar to make a candle.