Study room bookings
How to Book
Rooms can be booked by phone at (416) 978-5851 or in person at the Circulation Desk when the library is open. Bookings may be made up to 1 week in advance.
- Minimum of 2 students required; maximum of 5 students allowed.
- All group members must be current U of T students.
- Only one, 3-hour (maximum) booking per group per day is permitted.
- At least two group members must check in at the Circulation Desk no later than 15 minutes after the start time of the booking or it may be forfeited.
- All group members must leave their T-Cards at the Circulation Desk while in the room.
Study Room Information
- The main study rooms are all located on the east side of the second floor.
- Study Rooms 1 (in blue) and 2 (in yellow) can be booked by any University of Toronto students.
- Study Rooms 3 (in green) and 4 (in red) can only be booked by groups with at least one Trinity or Wycliffe College student.
- Study Room 3 contains a computer and the G8 Reference collection: other people may need to enter the room during your booking to get books from this collection.
- The AV Room in the basement maybe booked only on weekends and after 5pm on weekdays. Minimum of 4 students, maximum of 8. All group members must be current U of T students. During the day the room may only be booked by staff or faculty. When the room is not booked, you're free to use it. At any time staff may require access to the room to retrieve or return Audiovisual equipment. The AV room bookings will show in the calendar as grey.
Study Room Availability
The calendar below shows all current bookings for the study rooms. All bookings in the same room are the same colour. Use the arrow in the upper right corner to hide/display individual rooms. It is easier to read if you select the week view (also in the upper right hand corner)