ConnecTRIN Frequently Asked Questions
How secure is ConnecTRIN?
What can I do on ConnecTRIN?
ConnecTRIN makes it easier to maximize the benefits of being part of the Trinity network.
- Your profile: Make instant updates to your contact details and employment information when they change, plus share updates with the rest of the network about projects you’re currently involved in.
- Directory: Find old friends, make new connections (professional or personal), and collaborate on special projects.
- Knowledge sharing: Volunteer to be a mentor for current students and other alumni, or search for an alumnus who can help you with career advice and information. Read our mentoring guidelines for more information.
- Events: Find out about alumni events and register.
- Messaging: Receive and send messages to other alumni in a variety of ways: through the platform, by email, or through LinkedIn or Facebook. Manage what you receive by amending your settings.
- Special interests: Follow a special interest page to bring together Trinity community members who have a common goal or interest.
Who will I find on ConnecTRIN?
You’ll find the entire Trinity community at your fingertips – alumni (all over the world), current senior students, faculty and fellows, and Trinity staff and friends. If you know a member of the Trinity community who is not on there, let them know this is where the community comes together.
Is this just another social networking channel?
No, it’s better! ConnecTRIN is there to help all members of the Trinity community to interact, participate, and inspire each other through mentoring and sharing of experience. It’s different from social media because it enables you to find and connect with the huge Trinity network in a really easy way.
How can I access the platform?
You can access it on your desktop, tablet, or mobile, using all major internet service providers.
Can you update my profile for me?
No. Your profile is personal to you and we cannot change it. You will need to make any changes yourself.
I am having technical issues. Who should I contact?
If you’re getting error messages or pages are not loading properly. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Trinity related questions? Not sure how to make a change on the site? Please email email@example.com for help.