- Anglican Timeline Timeline of Anglican history from the earliest time to the present and includes biographical and other source information.
- Anglican Church of Canada: Official Statements Database Search by the text of the resolutions, title, date and / or subject headings.
- Lambeth Conferences Resolutions, 1867-1998 Search by text of the resolution, date, and / or subject heading.
- Anglican Consultative Council Database, 1971-2005 Search by date, text of resolution, and/or subject heading.
- An Annotated Bibliography of Information Sources on Anglicanism available in Toronto
- Evangelism: Resources from the Anglican Communion
- Revised Common Lectionary (ECUSA)
- Revised Common Lectionary (ECUSA): Downloads
- Revised Common Lectionary (Vanderbilt)
- Lectionary and Calendar Resources
- Lectionary Online Subscription
- Textweek. Has lectionary, scripture study, worship links, and resources including a scripture index, a movie index, and art index for supportive illustrations for sermons. Selecting a date links to a wide variety of contemporary and historical resources for study and liturgy for each lectionary week and pericope. The scripture index links to study resources relating to specific passages.The artwork indexed by biblical theme can be found in the art concordance. The movie concordance lists movies indexed by spiritual theme.
- The Anglican Free Press
- The Anglican Journal
- The Anglican Planet
- The Machray Review Contains "substantial addresses and papers relating the work and message of the Prayer Book Society of Canada from a range of perspectives on these important issues, to encourage healthy discourse and discussion".
- Touchstone. A journal of "mere" Christianity.
- Wabash Center. Includes Homiletics Online, Leadership, Lectionary Homiletics, and Practice of Ministry in Canada.
- Anglican Communion
- Anglican Church of Canada
- Anglican Diocese of Toronto
- Anglican Essentials Canada
- Anglican Communion Institute
- St. Peter Publications
- Volunteers in Mission
- The Prayer Book Society of Canada
- Episopal Church (USA)
- Anglicans Online
- The Order of Communion, 1548 The first Communion service in English.
- 1549 Edition The first edition.
- Merbeke's Book of Common Prayer Noted (1550). The Book of Common Prayer put to music.
- 1552 Edition The second prayer book of Edward VI.
- 1559 Edition
- 1560 Edition in Latin
- Directory for the Public Worship of God. Replaced the Book of Common Prayer between 1645 and 1662. This, in keeping with its Puritan background, is more of an outline of worship than a fixed liturgy.
- 1662 Edition Has a table of contents and is searchable and downloadable.
- Variations in different editions Traces changes in the Prayer Book from the 1662 edition onwards.
- 1662 Edition in Latin
- 1662 Edition in Welsh
- Proposed 1689 Edition "The Liturgy of Comprehension."
- Liturgies of the Non-Jurors
- 1789 US Edition
- Proposed 1928 Edition Rejected by Parliament.
- Common Worship Replaces the Alternative Service Book in the Church of England.
- 1962 Canadian BCP
- BCP in Other Languages. Includes Manx Gaelic, Chinese, Swedish, Hebrew, and Telugu.
Each author entry includes biographical information, primary works, secondary works and bibliographical sources and related links. If no online biographical information is available, a brief summary of their life and work based on information from Geoffrey Rowell, Kenneth Stevenson, and Rowan Williams, Love's Redeeming Work (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2001) and The Dictionary of National Biography has been included.
By author name
The Anglican Library Publishes editions of works both from the Anglican tradition and of interest to Anglicans in the public domain
Christian Classics Ethereal Library An online library of Christian writings that includes Anglican authors; site has powerful searching features so that all documents by an author can be searched for key terms. Hosted at Calvin College.
Luminarium A great starting point for information on medieval, renaissance, or seventeenth century literature. The Renaissance and seventeenth century sections are of special interest as English-speaking writers in those time periods were often Anglicans. Organized by time period and author. The works of many authors are available, as well as biographical material about the authors and secondary works on the author's writings. This site has fine appropriate background music.
Project Canterbury An extensive online library of resources in the Anglo-Catholic tradition, organized by author, country, topic, and time period
Project Wittenberg Includes selections from the works of Martin Luther. Here you will find all manner of texts from short quotations to commentaries, hymns to statements of faith, theological treatises to biographies, and links to other places where words and images from the history of Lutheranism.
Lutheran Electronic Archive Includes works by Luther's contemporaries.
National Register of Archives List of known archives with material related to that person and information on accessing each archive; includes North American ArchivesUniversity of Toronto English Library
Provides information on the careers of clergy based on records in repositories in England and Wales for the period 1540-1835. The site is searchable and there are accompanying maps and a glossary of terms.